To be one of the internationally recognized authorities in obstetrics and gynecology, a national and regional leader in education , research and clinical practice and a reference standard for the further innovation in the field
- Propose and provide high standard academic educational programs, clinical skills training and world class research In obstetrics and gynecology
- Qualify graduates to work in different health care systems with the commitment to professional ethics with the capacity to pursue self-training and prepare them for postgraduate studies in the field of obstetrics and gynecology
- Provide high quality health care for women , conduct advanced and applied scientific research and continue the respond to the needs of the society and state policies for enhancing the quality of women health.
- Develop centers of excellence in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Do all of that in an atmosphere of academic freedom respect for the rights of patients, non discrimination and logical and creative thinking.